How can Connectpoint help drive new business and customer retention?
- Get both your brand and your location front and centre, at an airport, car rental office or tourist centre location
- User can engage with an interactive map that highlights where your nearest hotel is to their location
- Create a journey planner, allowing users to not only seek the best and/or quickest route to your nearest hotel but also…..
- Ability to have those same directions sent by email or text to the user
- Include as many or as little modes of transport. Why not partner with a taxi company/app that could allow functionality to book an Uber taxi or vendors operating in and around the hub
- Partner with vendors such as Starbucks or Costa Coffee for example. Give the user the ability to obtain a code to get a discount
- Generate advertising income from vendors to display their adverts on your Connectpoint system
- For guests staying at your hotel, produce interactive vicinity maps to highlight key attraction areas
- Help your guests with plans for that evening (be it the nearest restaurant, cinema or bar) or simply point them in the direction of a football or rugby game nearby
- Use adverts via vendors displaying discount voucher codes
- Option to use data feeds to assist guests such as linking with the local cinema for the next film showings or even showing the local airports flight updates and times
- Consider how Connectpoint could help Reception during peak hours? Could it link to a self check-in to create greater efficiency?
There are a number of areas or ideas that could be included into the Connectpoint system. Ultimately this can be designed to your specifications, whilst providing your guests/visitors with an interactive mapping tool unlike any other.